Zone two problems with Denon AVR-1910

Username: Beach_guy

Post Number: 1
I am trying to get my zone two to work so I can watch and hear our projection screen from the hot tub. I have followed the directions in the amp assign menu to zone2 (pg 25). I played with the level l/rch on the zone2 settings but since I was getting no sound at all, there wasn't much point. I tried switching the remote to zone two--nothing there. I did read a thread about a zone two problem and a TV. I am using an RCA connector to the projector since it is not high definition. That made some other connectiong interesting but everything works--CD, direct TV, high def bluray SONY DVD, even an old VCR in case somebody brings Cinderella or something.

I am posting my first problem so I don't really know anything except the guy's problem in January got fixed.

Open to input!

Silver Member
Username: Vm8444

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 303
zone 2 works only through analog connections not digital.

I don't think it does video

setup menu denon too
theaudioguy.ca

Username: Beach_guy

Post Number: 2
So what can I do to get sound out back? How about attaching the speakers to unused front connections? I only have a center and two L and R speakers in front. I could have the outside speakers on B; I would have to be playing the same thing inside but nothing would come through my front speakers. Right?

Silver Member
Username: Vm8444

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 308
sounds like you have to go into setup menu on denon
check manual and make sure you assign zone 2 for application you want

just connect a cd player or fm etc
on zone 2 remote push source used cd and turn on zone 2 on remote
or just hire a local installer for an hour 50 bucks to set itup right..
find a local guy online,,
and your time will not be wasted.

theaudioguy.ca
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us