Laser disc player hook up

Username: Alltoys

Post Number: 1
Hello
I am trying to hook up an old Laser disc player to my home theater system. The Laser player only has Rf Coaxial output cable. How can I convert this output to a 3 wire RCA type plug? Their probably is several ways, I am looking for the easiest and most economical way of doing it.
Thanks
Bill

Bronze Member
Username: Rmammerschuber

NY USA

Post Number: 75
Hmmm, I remember back when they had RCA to Coax but I don't think you can do the reverse with any quality economicly. Your best bet might be to run the laser disc through a DVD or VHS player with an old analog tuner and RCA video outs.

Silver Member
Username: Vm8444

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 248
or accepting its 2010

bluray baby!

sorry couldn't resist

Post Number: 2
I've got an 8 track and casset hooked up to my stereo surround sound with quad 4 and a phase shifter with a linear tracking turntable a sound effects amp and re-verb along with my 10" TEAC 4-channel real to real, so why not a Laser disc player and a CED player? Or don't you know what CED players are? You do know what 8 tracks are? Oh forgot to mention the new blueray DVD. Also will be hooking up the old BETA tape player soon as I get a straight answer to my question.
And thanks Robert for you reply.

Silver Member
Username: Vm8444

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 249
Sorry
no can't help you try posting in the loudspeaker section of this forum.

pure oldschool.

Post Number: 3
Cant find a section called loud speaker, are you sure you are in the right forum? Anyway my 4 Sansui SP-2000 speakers are working just fine.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us