Samsung HT-Z320 problems

Username: Becks237

Post Number: 1
im getting no sound out of my center speaker and out of my back two speakers, i have it hooked up from receiver to tv with a digital optical. i am getting sounf out of my 2 side speakers but thats it. any ideads why im not getting sound out of those 3 speakers thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Rmammerschuber

NY USA

Post Number: 57
The first question would be what source are you sending to the HT? If your talking about normal 2 channel television then there is no 5.1 sound to ve heard, The first rule is you can only get out what you put in...

The second question is have you checkd the audio menu properties and do you have them set properly? Most all HT receivers have settings to simulate, ignore and or full process surround sound audio...

Silver Member
Username: Vm8444

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 217
hi Nm do you have a cable box?

you wanna hook up that to reciever not tv optical
or dvd to reciever too
then turn tv volume down.

Username: Becks237

Post Number: 2
Yes i have a cable box for digital cable, i tried hooking it into the cable box and its still the same think no sound form those 3 speakers, the reason why its going directly to TV is because i use it when i use ps3 and xbox 360. the surround sound used to work fine on the TV but it just stopped. i haven't changed any of the setting either. its getting beyond annoying why it wont work

Silver Member
Username: Vm8444

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 218
did you read my post?
nm

disconnect the optical from tv then hook up cable box to reciever etc....
and certain material on tv is not in surround
but for e.g.
amercan idol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us