Home threatre set up

Username: Cinz1974

Post Number: 1
Hi We have a home theatre system with CCTV cameras. We have everything set up nicely (my husband managed to sort it out all on his own!). We have the option of viewing our connected components from the home theatre system ie dvd player, set top box from any room in the house. The issue we have is that we have got picture but no sound. We cant work it out. Can anyone help?

Bronze Member
Username: Vm8444

Post Number: 75
hi I'm gonna need more info on components and wiring sounds like audio anolog cables not being connected right

Bronze Member
Username: Oposky2006

U.S.A

Post Number: 21
Hello,
There are too many pieces of information missing to give a response. Not many HT's incorporate CCTV's.
That being said, if you could provide us a list of Components and how they are being hooked up (what kind of connection/cables) it would give us the information to hopefully diagnose why you currently do not have sound.
Cheers,

Username: Nency

Post Number: 7
i think there is some problem with AUDIO INPUT port .... you will get problem when you connect your DVD player or SET TOP BOX... with home theatre system.... right ?? so check the audio input port of your home theatre system...

Home Theater Seating
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us