Hdmi to Component video

Username: Mwieb

Fulton, Ill USA

Post Number: 1
Help.I have a 65in Mitsubishi 1080 HD Projection TV That has only component video inputs. I am replacing my home theater receiver because it has some issues. But anyway, I would like to upgrade to all HDMI inputs on the receiver but I can't find one that will output to component video for the TV. Does anyone know of a receiver that can do this? Or, is there an aftermarket HDMI to component conversion input box I can put on my TV? I only need one input for the TV because I only use it as a monitor. .

Silver Member
Username: Jrbay

Livonia [Detroit area], Michigan USA

Post Number: 911
It seems I have recently adopted nearly the same problem and am trying to budget for the following converter:

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=101&cp_id=10114&cs_id=1011402 &p_id=5035&seq=1&format=2

HDfury2 is the world smallest and most powerful HDCP deciphering converter ever built!
The result is a crystal clear image that is perfectly centered with amazing color depth. It features VGA and Component video output, Analog & Optical sound output, and add-on accessories too (coming soon!) ...
If your TV/projector was built before 2005, it is not HDMI compatible. This means that you'll never be able to fully use that expensive CRT projector, digital projector, plasma display, or PC screen with new sources like the PS3, Xbox360, Blu-ray players, Cable TV / Satellite boxes, or PC graphics cards. You need HDfury2 to unlock the full potential of your display! Why buy an expensive new display device when your existing one works perfectly well? Enhance your display's compatibly and value with HDfury2!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us