Energy take 5.2 sat/sub speaker system

Anonymous
Has anybody tried this system yet. I'm tryting to decide between the Energy Take 5.2 and the Definitive Technology Pro Cinema 80 system.

Anonymous
Has anyone tried the Harmon Kardon AVR 320 or 520 Home Theater Receiver??

Username: Pkumbnani

Post Number: 1
i am looking for speakers within 600 $s to go with Yamaha HTR 5650 receiver. I am comparing between the following - athena point 5 package; klipsch quintet package alongwith a subwoofer; Definitive technologies procinema 60 package and Energy Take 5.2 package...Need suggestions.

JohnnyO
Unregistered guest
The Take 5.2's are awesome for small speakers. I bought a set and haven't looked back. A friend of mine has much higher end Energy speakers than the Take 5.2's and he watches a movie at my house and is blown away. He can't believe the sound. My receiver is Onkyo ds401. I'd recommend the Energy's to anyone!

Username: Mightyburner

Post Number: 5
I have the Energy Take 5.2 and an HK 320. I'm very pleased. Nevertheless I'm ready to move on. The Energy speakers are great however don't set them up too far apart. In addition like most center channels if you sit too far on an angle the sound suffers. Make sure you have a good subwoofer. I have the Sunfire Junior and it's fine for my small room.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us