How to set up sound for Tv

Username: Luciusreal

Post Number: 1
Hey everyone I went out today and brought a LG Wireless Home Theater HT903WA With a LG 42 HD 100Z Plasma 42PG20D, I have set it up with a HDMI connection, and no other cords, I would like to use my tv with the surround, what cables do i need to connect from the tv to the Lg Wireless theater, I have Rca Cords, I did look in the manual and there was a option explaining if I had a Optical cord I could just use that ,though i don't have one at this time. any help would be great full.

Silver Member
Username: Jrbay

Livonia [Detroit area], Michigan USA

Post Number: 705
Greetings James,

What is your TV source? A cable box or satellite box? If so, take the audio, preferably digital from that.

Post Number: 2
Hey Jim

Thank you for the quick reply, Im not using any Tv source provided what i plug into the wall, i am located in australia.... Sorry if i couldnt be of any more help But i belive the problem is that i need to get a optical cord to plug into my tv to dvd player

Silver Member
Username: Jrbay

Livonia [Detroit area], Michigan USA

Post Number: 706
Is there any analog (RCA red/white) output from the TV? That would work just fine and perhaps even better than the optical out. IF the optical is the only audio output (many time the case) then yes, you will need an optical cable.

Post Number: 3
Hey Thanks heaps for your help, I connect the Rca from the dvd the Red and white cords, put it on Aux and everything worked fine, thank you for all the help...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us