Echo sound problem: LG LH T9656 + LG30 series TV

Username: Itemboleh

Post Number: 1
Hi,

I've just upgrade my TV from Samsung 29" to 32" LG30 Series TV. The reason i'am doing this because i want bigger LCD and also i already have home theater LG LH T9656.

But surprisingly i am very disappointed. The sound of tweeter speaker are automatically replaced by the sound from TV speaker and the bad thing is, the sound from TV speaker and the sound from home theater speaker are not synchronize. The delay between them produce the sound similar to echo sound.

The same problem not occurred before when i used samsung TV (tweeter speaker was working).

Please help me, are there any explanation regarding this? is it a bug of LG product or there are some configuration that i need to do. As additional info i connect the TV and HT using HDMI and also component.

Silver Member
Username: Jrbay

Livonia [Detroit area], Michigan USA

Post Number: 695
There is no reason to have your TV speakers working at the same time as you Home Theater system. Turn off the TV speakers and you problem is solved.

Username: Itemboleh

Post Number: 2
Hello,

If i turn off the TV speakers i couldn't get full 5.1 sound working as tweeter speaker doesn't produce any sound.
I am sure no problem with tweeter speaker and i already test it by radio and also test function from menu.
It seems the sound of tweeter replaced by tv speakers. This problem not occured when i am still using samsung LCD TV.

Silver Member
Username: Jrbay

Livonia [Detroit area], Michigan USA

Post Number: 700
I am sure this is my fault but I am not sure I understand a couple of things here. First off what is meant by "tweeter speaker"? (Tweeter is a term used for the high frequency driver of a 2 or 3 way [generally] speaker system).
Secondly how do you have this system wired where you need to use the TV speakers?

If installed as is intended a Home Theater package (HTiB) such as your LG I believe should not make any use of the TV speakers at all.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us