WHO CAN WIRE AND SETUP MY NEW SYSTEM?

Username: Ryder

Fremont, CA

Post Number: 5
i recently went out and bought a new home theatre system..my first one ever...the list is as follows: denon 1815 dvd player, panamax 5410 pro series surge protector, denon 4802r av receiver, comcast hd cable box, sony 50" lcd tv, martin logan clarity speakers, supercube reference subwoofer, dvi cable, optical cables, etc...i have everything hooked up and the components seem to be working...however, i need someone to go over it and tighten eveything up the best way...also, i have not been able to get into "setup" mode on the receiver..i need to have someone make all the right adjustments for my system..anyway, i hope someone lives around the bay area in california and wouldnt mind earning a couple of extra bucks and explain some of this stuff..by the way, what does everybody recommend for a universal remote..i now have 4 remotes and would like to have just one control it all and fthanks....aor it to be easy to use....thanks...anthony

J. Vigne
Unregistered guest
Why don't you call the store where you bought the equipment and ask for assistance. I would think they would know the set up of their own merchandise best and will take less time and money to get you set up correctly. Unless someone just happens to know all the ins and outs of all the gear you now own they will have to play around with settings and probably do some research in the owner's manuals to do what the store should be capable of accomplishing in half the time.

Fremont, CA

Post Number: 6
i bought stuff from different places..even from online..so i cant hold any one place responsible...just thought someone local could read the manujals and understand it all...then tune my system...

Bronze Member

Fremont, CA

Post Number: 14
i finally finished wiring my system today!!! yah...with a little help from a friend over the phone...lol...anyway
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us