Where to find 32 inch tv stand

Username: K3nnex

Post Number: 1
Hey guys I did a search as soon as I registered to this forum. This is my first thread!

Anyways I have a 32" flat panel tv that is going into my bedroom and I am having one hell of a time finding a simple looking TV stand. I want one that simply looks like this!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8669238&type=product&id=1196470814 785

Something very simple. But I am having the hardest time finding it in-store and online! Does anyone have a good website to recommend? Thanks!

Silver Member
Username: Jrbay

Livonia [Detroit area], Michigan USA

Post Number: 383
Greetings Ken,

The link provided does not help very much but if you want something really simple perhaps you could build it yourself.

Gold Member
Username: John_s

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 2346
­
I don't know why there is a problem with posting a direct link to one of Best Buy's products. Put the item number 8669238 in the "SEARCH FOR" box and it'll come up.

I think that stand is too low for bedroom use. You want to be able to see the screen over the bed. Best Buy carries the stand I'm using (also $200). That item number is 8537684. Here it is with a Vizio 37". Any 32" panel will look just fine on it.
­
Upload
­
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us