Satellite radio for HT

Anonymous
Hi there not sure if this is right area but i am considering the satellite radio for my HT. Does anyone currently have and if so what do u think of quality of music? I am thinking that this would greatly expand my music collection and if the sound quality is decent it would be a great bargain at $10/mo.

dfdf
pretty sad that no one has a comment...

Anonymous
Give it a try, for just $10 its not a huge gamble, I too was considering the XM Radio for my HT, $10/month for bunch of commercial free stations is well worth it right there, and its not like u really have a choice where u can go with something better different (well except the digital cable/music which costs more and or satelite which would also cost more)

Rick
It's the same as the digital cable music channels. The $10 is cool, but not the $200+ to get the equipment for it. Also, it's non stop music but not neccessarily music you may like. And it's get kinda boring after a while with no talking, to me anyway. I looked into it mostly for my car and home system. XM seems to be the better choice but you need a big a s s atena mounted on your car, no way, and 2 bases-one for the car and one for the home. Ends up pretty expensive. Go to Best Buy and listen to it for a while and get some more info on it.

Keep in mind, next year FM is supposed to go digital. So you'll get free digital FM with commercials or pay hundreds up front and $10 for no commercials. I'm waiting to see what happens.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us