Bose lifestyle 12 problem

Username: Mudcrutch

Post Number: 1
hello all. this may be the wrong forum. really i am sorry to occupy your time with this but the trouble shooting sites are worthless. i mean there solution to the problem i am about to describe to you was to make sure the cord was plugged in all the way.

i am housesitting for a friend and was using his bose lifestyle 12 system just fine with the tv earlier in the day. i am no hometheater expert but im not completely stupid about them either. or maybe i am. i decided id like to hear how my ipod sounded through it as i had a little aux cord in my car. i plugged it into one of the jacks marked system control as those were the only places it would fit. so it didnt work, then i unplugged what was previously polugged into the first system control jack moved it to the other, that didnt work either. so i put it back how it was and decided just screw the idea before i mess something up. too late. now no sound from any of the components at all and ive tried all the simple fix ideas. i just don't see how i could have done this much damage by unplugging something then plugging it back in. any ideas?

Silver Member
Username: Jrbay

Livonia Detroit area, Michigan USA

Post Number: 174
Hopefully all you have done is sent some sort of signal to the system control that locked it up. Try unplugging the system for at least 30 minutes. This should reset the system.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us