Help Scam DOGG Audio Equipment

Unlike others, my DOGG Audio Equipment I bought from a van at the bank parking lot worked!! The problem is,when we moved, there was no manual to help hook the 5 speakers and subwoofer back up. Does anyone have this system and if so can u help me get it back up and running. If you don't have the system, but a general knowledge of how to basically hook up a basic theater systems, please PLEASE help me! Trisha

Usman
e-mail me at gti02@netscape.net and i will e-mail you the directions

David LaVine
this brand of speakers are usually sold out of the back of vans at stores, malls, construction job sites. as long as you didn't pay more than a $100-150 then you made out ok. the speakers are not top of the line but not the bottom of the line. my friends have some of these same kind of speakers and they work nice. if they ever blow they are pretty much garbage so make sure your amplifier is not to powerful to pop your speakers.

JOHNNY THE GUN
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! only a rere would ever buy a pair of speakers from rere's in a van!!!! HAHA they are not bottom of the line they are garbage period!! Who would buy these? I mean the giveaway should be the ghetto speakers and the name yo yo 'dpg dogg audio

Big ED
You people are getting what ou deserve. You are buying the speakers under the idea that they are STOLEN! You know this going in. And, then you want to vent about the rip off scheme. YOU ARE A PART OF IT! You're eagerness to screw someone else, made you get screwed. DUMBA$$ES!!!!

Big_Bill
This has been a total scam for years now. Every few months they pick a new name, sometimes even change the looks, but the stuff is total junk. The "cost" of the "big" speakers is $20.00 in large volumes. You can't even find a web site for the fake names they use. You people got screwed and you deserve it! 60 minutes did a program on this years ago yet suckers keep buying this junk. Real speakers are built by real speaker companies....WAKE UP!!!!!

Matt
Thank You for saving me the Money I almost spent $350 on a set at a yard sale. From the feed back I am very happy I did not. Thanx
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us