Connection of plasma TV to DVD player

JNS
Unregistered guest
Hi

I have just bought a new Philips PF9966 plasma TV and Rotel RDV1050 DVD player . (coming next week). I want to make the best possible connection to my DVD for having the optimal picture.

I have just relaized that the DVD player has no Scart/RGB connector. What is the optimal connecttion. The cable distance is 10m. Is it possible to buy component for one end and scart in the other?

Connectors TV: Scart/RGB, DVI, S-video, video
Connectors DVD: S-video, component, video

Regards
JS

Username: Sant

Post Number: 1
Congratulations for your purchase. I have also bought a Philips Pf 9966 plasma set but I have also a Denon A11 which has a DVI output (1920*1080) to connect to the DVD player.
The best connection is in fact the DVI, so try to by a DVD player with that connection and you will have the best plasma picture you ever seen.

Username: Sant

Post Number: 2
Congratulations for your purchase. I have also bought a Philips Pf 9966 plasma set but I have also a Denon A11 which has a DVI output (1920*1080) to connect to the plasma set.
The best connection is in fact the DVI, so try to by a DVD player with that connection and you will have the best plasma picture you ever seen.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us