Multi dvd disc players

Bronze Member
Username: Bigbrit

IN

Post Number: 21
I have had my HT in operation for over a year now and I love it, I want to go to a multi disc dvd player and my choices appear to be the 400 disc Sony DVPCX995V unit or the 300+1 disc Pioneer DV-F727 unit. I have read many reviews on both and, although an older design, the Pioneer appears to be the better of the 2, any thoughts?

Silver Member
Username: Eib_nation

Ohio EIBville

Post Number: 201
Why bother?

I can understand why multi-disc music players are nice because it is often nice to play uninterrupted music for an extend period.. IE..parties, background music is played in the background for long periods, you're busy working/doing something & want extended music play without the hassle etc, etc...

However if you're sitting and watching a movie, getting up after 2 hours to spin movie #2 is hardly an inconvenience. As it relates to HT applications, multi disc players aren't necessary.

My 2 cents: If you already have a progressive scan DVD player with modern 5.1 decoding software, don't waste your time on an upgrade unless you plan to upgrade to the world of High Defintion.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us