DVD, Direct TV, and TV connection?

Username: Kerrison

Post Number: 1
Hi all. I'm new and I could use some help!

I have an ILO 27 inch TV, a Sanyo DVD player and a Direct TV box.

I have tried and tried and tried to get these all to work together and I can't get it!!

I had a smaller TV, and everything worked fine- all I did was unplug the old tv, and plug the new one in. Nothing else changed.

The new TV does not even recognize the DVD player.

Can you all give me step-by-step instructions on how to connect these??

Kerry

Gold Member
Username: John_s

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 1652
­
Is that ILO TV the LCD or CRT model?

Exact model number please.

Username: Rgrbch47

Kentucky

Post Number: 3
I am haveing simaler problems, I have a Pioneer VSX-D412 Multi Channel Receiver, DV-363 DVD Player (also pioneer) I am trying to hook this system to a Panasonic TH-50PX60U Plasma TV, and a Direct TV DVR ........ And it's giving me FITS .... I have had no problem hooking this system up to other TV's but this time, it seems that everything I attemt is wrong ..... Can someone please give me some helpfull instructions, please? Some instructions that a 5 year old can understand? ... I am at the end of my rope on this, HELP! ..... write me at rgrbch47@comcast.net

Gold Member
Username: John_s

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 1664
­
R. Bachelder:

1) Hookup component cable on the Direct TV's component out to the TV's component 1 input.
2) Hookup component cable on the DVD player's component output to the TV's component 2 input.
3) Hookup the Direct box's digital audio output to the Pio 412 receiver's digital audio input.
4) Hookup the DVD player's digital audio output to the PIO 412 receiver's digital audio input.
5) If you want audio on the TV's internal speakers, you will have to connect the R/L red/white outputs on the DVD and satbox to the matching inputs on each of the TV's component inputs.
­
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us