Aghymike

Username: Aghymike

Rancho palos verdes, Ca United States

Post Number: 5
I recently purchased a

Optoma HD70 720p DLP Home Theater Projector

and a

Sony DVPNS75H Single Disc Upscaling DVD Player

for a clothing store that wants to project DVDs and other images on the wall. The DVD players and receiver are in the front of the store and the projector is in the back. My first plan was to
run a very thick 75 ft HDMI cable between the two. However, the owner doesn't want any more visible cables , especially thick black ones. So I was wondering how much
worse video quality a wireless setup would be. I know there is no inexpensive HDMI wireless available yet, although I did find prototypes from Philips and Sanyo. The current ones on the market are
very expensive. So I figure if I sacrifice the HDMI (not my choice) I could find a decent wireless setup that aleast supports SVIDEO?

I know most of you would suggest to somehow run the HDMI cable (maybe even with a HDMI signal amplifier) and hide the wiring. But the store's floor is concrete the ceiling rafters are visible
and he doesn't want to put holes into the walls. My other option is to run Y/Pb/Pr composite video cables that are thin enough to hide in wiring housing somehow. And yet another option is putting the
DVD player and the projector together and running sound to the receiver. Before I consider any of those options I want to make sure I look into wireless connections.

Any thought or Suggestions?

Thank You

Michael

My last post was for a receiver and speakers for this same clothing store and things worked out great.

Username: Aghymike

Rancho palos verdes, Ca United States

Post Number: 7
Please reply to post titled "Wireless Setup DVD player to Projector"

Thank You
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us