Paradigm 110 and Denon avr-2307?

Username: Ougrad1

Post Number: 1
Hey guys, first off, I've only been reading this forum for about 2 weeks and I must say, it has been a pleasure reading and learning so much from you guys.

Anyway, through reading this forum, I remember somewhere in a post the notion that some brands 'don't play well' together - can anyone tell me if my interest in a Denon 2307 and the Paradigm 110ct combination is a good one?

Unfortunately, I was only able to hear the Denon 3506? with these speakers, which sounded great, at the store due to time constraints but was assured by the salesman that the 2307 would be just as nice in sound.

Also, if my couch will be up against the back wall and the surr.speakers will be mounted above me on both ends, would the dipolar speakers still be ok?

Thanks guys for your expertise!

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 13740
I think that Paradigm and Denon play well together. I say go for it.

And yes on the last one as well.

Silver Member
Username: Westcott

League City, Texas

Post Number: 248
Good combination. I second it.

I would think about a different room setup though. Placing a couch against a wall is a big no no. Bass response will be exagerated.

It is always best to place the front speakers and display on a short wall, with the seating position about two thirds back from the front wall. You do not want to sit in the center or rear of the room, if at all possible.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us