Noob..How do you setup a really easy system i think?

Username: Edwardo

Great Uranus

Post Number: 8
Well to be honest i am a bit of a noob at all of this and so i bought a really crap Hi-Fi Stereo which only works with 100WATTS and the speakers are really rubbish as well but are a good size but anyway i removed those rubbish speakers put some four and fifty watt speakers and hooked them up and then i just saw a 5.1 surround sound system at home which is 200 watt by two so i thought is it possible to connect them together to make my system a bit louder? and how would i do this? the mini hi-fi is named AIWA JAX N1 and the 5.1 surround is like this one i found on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/5-1-400W-Surround-Amplifier-HIFI-HOME-Cinema-KARAOKE-B_W0Q QitemZ230099395505QQihZ013QQcategoryZ122650QQcmdZViewItem Thanks for any response!

Username: Edwardo

Great Uranus

Post Number: 9
450 watts*

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 13365
Adding more speakers will not make it louder and if connect them wrong you could damage the unit.

If you already have the home cinema system, just connect 5 speakers and leave it at that.

Silver Member
Username: Mccambley

BREEZY POINT, NY USA

Post Number: 345
You can not connect the two systems together for greater wattage. It's one or the other not both together.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us