Axiom Audio Speakers...any ideas, Berny, Hawk, Andre Money?

Username: Philly_t

Post Number: 3
Hi every one:

I'm looking to start building my HT system for my new apartment (10'x15'x7') pretty soon. Just wanted to run a set-up by you guys and get your input...any thoughts, comments, alternatives are appreciated.

AV Receiver: HK AVR645
Speakers: Axiom Audio M22, QS4, VP100
Subwoofer: Hsu STF-2

I haven't seen Axiom Speakers mentioned a whole lot here, but on other forums, e.g. audioholics, they're raving about them. What gives?

Lastly, the aforementioned HK receiver is a 7-channel receiver, my set-up'll only be a 5 channel...where does the power allocated to the 2 unused channels go?

Thanks!

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 12548
I think that Axiom plays well with HK, I still have my Axioms and they are awesome. We have Axiom users here as well, but they are not as vocal or they have probably moved out of the forum and went to the Axiom forum. Your HK should be able to make your Axioms sing.

However, I doubt that I am fully qualified to answer where the power allocation goes when it is not used to drive the 2 rear channels. But I am mainly using mono-blocks for each speaker in my favorite set-up so the power on each channel is not increased nor decreased with a 5.1 or 7.1 set-up.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us