Help With Setup

Username: Camera_guy

North Bellmore, New York USA

Post Number: 1
I have a Sony Bravia KDL-40V2500, a Scientific Atlantic 4200 HD cable box, an Onkyo TX-SR703B Receiver I tried hooking it up but all I got was sound and the TV screen was black I followed the book and tried different hookups to no avail, the book tells you how to hook up to the TV and how to hook up to the cable box but not to both!!! any help will be apprecitted.

Username: Rkaz

Post Number: 1
Can someone tell me how to hook up the following so sound comes through my stereo speakers? I would greatly appreciate it.
Here is what I have:
TV: audio/video inputs, 1 set
Cable box: antenna in/out, aux audio in/ audio out, 1 video out
Toshiba dvr/vhs combo: svideo, audio out/digital audio out, component video out, line out: audio & video, line in 1: audio & video, ant in/out
Stereo: Phono, CD, video, tuner- all in/ white/red, tape: rec out/in.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Arande2

400dB could probably d..., SouthWest Mi... Too Many DBs...

Post Number: 718
Hook the audio out of the Cable Box to the Stereo's video (if it also has the red and white in with that, if not then use the tuner in) input. For the DVR/VHS then hook that to the CD input. Now if it's possible to give me the models I can clear video. I can't quite understand what you've put.

Could you put it like this?

Example: Stereo: Inputs: Video input (includes audio and video), Phono, CD, tuner, tape. Outputs: Tape record out (includes audio only)

And do that with the others, sorry I can't quite understand what you're saying.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us