Has anyone heard these speakers?

Bronze Member
Username: 1lakerfan

Post Number: 55
the aperion intimus 533-pt tower speakers. they got some good reviews.

Username: Dalec

CA

Post Number: 1
Albert - you'll find the Aperion speakers for the money are some great speakers and you can find some great reviews both at cnet.com on many of their speakers plus some independent reviewers as well through a Google search. They have a 30 day free trial plus free shipping both ways so you can try any of them out and see how you like them. Quality of the build is first rate and you'll be amazed when you start unpacking any of their speakers, they are first class and you'll be extremely impressed.

I have several of their 6 series towers, center channel and their 12 inch subwoofer, and recently had a demo of all of their speakers at their offices while on a trip to Portland. For a lot more money you won't find a better deal anywhere, plus they are just great people to deal with and/or answer all your questions.

Check out the review at Cnet and I think you'll get some good information to help you decide:

http://reviews.cnet.com/Aperion_Intimus_533_PT/4505-7869_7-31481097.html

DaleC

P.S. I forgot to add they have a 10 year warranty and you can do an upgrade later if you want to go to one of their higher end speakers. Pretty hard to beat their setup and policies.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us