Please Help Me!!

I am having a hard time finding anything out on the net about two theater systems. I can't decide between the Pioneer HTP-210 and the JVC DS-TP450. A review on Amazon.com said that the JVC system was great, but someone on this board said "JVC stuff stinks." I haven't found hardly anything about the Pioneer system yet. Does anyone know anything about these systems or of a place I can find any information? Thanks.

Yeah I bought the Pioneer system yesterday, and I can not figure out how to hook the dang thing up. I have a Toshieba flat screen (like the VEGA) and digital cable, a PS 2 and a gamecube. How should I hook this thing up??? E-mail me if you can.

It's probably too late since I'm posting this 10 months after your original post but I just bought the JVC DS-TP450 and the sound is rich and deep with crystal clear highs and powerful flawless lows, there are endless connectors on the back and more than once I've looked over my shoulder in reaction to the surround sound. The system is more attractive in reality than in pictures. No other system that has the features this has can be offered for this price. I bought this system because I also wondered about JVC's quality and was convinced after buying a DVD Player (XV-SA600)from them.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us