Paradigm subwoofers: PDR10 vs PS1000

Username: Krispin

Syracuse, NY US

Post Number: 2
Has anyone compared these 2 subs? What do you think?

Username: Soke

Post Number: 9
nope

Username: Bquizzle88

Post Number: 1
Scammed here as well. if you go to the beginnig of this forum there is a guy that says the was scammed in a south Austin H.E.B Grocery store. i was scammed by that exact same guy in that exact same car etc. but at the "ChinaTown Center" i got mine for 360$. Impluse buying hit me like a brick and i should stopped to think about it.(i have a 5.1 sony surround sound system that came with a intergrated dvd/vcr reciever that only cost me 100$ at Fry's.(outpost.com for those you that don't have one in your area.)
instead of embarking on a five-month+ search for this guy, im gonna be busy working my azz off to get my money back. in that i am also a college student and don't have the time to devote for a manhunt.
i am supposed to buy mygirlfriend a "chanel or Marc Jacobs" purse for our aniversary.......uh oh "poopsie" is gonna be in for a long talkin' when i get back. maybe i can give her the hometheater system instead :p

Username: Bquizzle88

Post Number: 2
At least it looks nice and maybe even works? i dunno, i'm trying to be optimistic and not brood over this. "lesson learned" maybe? "I'm young and naieve?" ooo that sounds like a winner.

could i get someone to clairfy if "Kirsch" is a knock off brand I.E. Stanley tools VS Stanlee tools. or if "kirsch" is a actual luxary brand that is being directly copied from?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us