HELP!

Username: Autobarn

Post Number: 1
Hi there, I hope you someone can help me!

I have the Pioneer PDP434HDE Plasma TV, with a Philips LX3750W DVD Player, which has a P-Scan, or progessive scan mode. The DVD is connected to the TV via RGB Scart.

The problem is, when I activate the P-Scan mode, the image goes funny, with an almost split screen effect, and the picture doubled up either side of the screen.

Does anyone know what could be causing this? Infuriatingly, the Philips makes no mention of it's Progressive Scan mode in the manual, despite the fact that it is there in the set-up menu, and that it's display lights up with the words "P-Scan"! Also, the only outputs it has are standard video or RGB Scart, so I really have no other option in terms of connection, which leaves me thinking, is the problem with the TV.

I would be so grateful if anyone had any advice, as I am going CRAZY!

Thanks a lot...

Bronze Member
Username: Quartzdesign

Post Number: 25
Does your TV have input settings in the OSD set-up that refers to progressive scan sources? I have Panasonic that can only have the component video plugged into video 1 for the p-scan to work, I was getting some funky display until I read the manual on my TV
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us