Any one in Canada has Onkyo HT-S650 with LFE problem?

Anonymous
Hi,

I have Onkyo HT-S650 that has LFE problem. I live in Ottawa.

Does anyone have Onkyo HT-S650 with LFE problem? If yes, please tell me how you will fix the problem? Send to U.S.A or repair in local service center (in Canada)? If you want to repair in local service center, how much it costs?

Thank in advance.

OnkyoOwner
To Anonymous in Canada-
Did you buy the system from an authorized Onkyo dealer?
If so, contact Onkyo directly and they will give you instructions as to what to do.

Anonymous
Yes. I bought from soundcity.com.

I can send it to repair center in U.S.A.. The problem is that I have to drive twice to drop and pick up the unit in U.S.A.

I wonder does any one has repaired it in Canada even to pay the cost.

Thanks.

OnkyoOwner
there's an Onkyo authorized repair dealer in Ottawa
Here's the link plus repair info from Onkyo's site

http://www.onkyousa.com/results.cfm?detail=1&city=Ottawa&state=ON&loc=0&type=s

Audio Video Engineering
82 Burland Street
Ottawa, ON K2B 6K1
613-596-3075 (Tel)

"ONKYO services it's products through a network of authorized service centers. For in-warranty service, proof-of-purchase from ONKYO or an ONKYO Authorized Dealer must be presented to the authorized service center before any work begins. All authorized service centers have been instructed to decline performing in-warranty service on any ONKYO product purchased from an unauthorized source and to refer affected consumers to ONKYO's Customer Service Center.

IMPORTANT: ONLY PRODUCTS PURCHASED DIRECTLY FROM ONKYO OR AN ONKYO AUTHORIZED DEALER WILL BE COVERED BY ONKYO'S WARRANTY.

If you have any questions about the ONKYO warranty, you can contact our Customer Service Center by email or call (201) 785-2600 to speak to an ONKYO customer service representative directly. To locate an authorized service center in your area, please use our locator."

Anonymous
According to Onkyo, the warranty is void in Canada if the system was brought in US.

OnkyoOwner
Bummer- I wonder why?
Guess you'll have to pay for the convenience of doing the repair in Canada or make the trip to the US for the free fix.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us