Bose Lifestyle Problem

Username: Daniscp

Post Number: 3
I i'm new around here and would appreciate if anyone could help me. I have a problem with my system. When I use the system in the "AUX" mode the sound is perfect but when I change it to "TV" mode it's much lower and I need to have it on max volume in order to hear anything at all. This happened this week so I would appreciate if anyone could help me. Thanks in advance.

Bronze Member
Username: Smokey847

Post Number: 37
Is this a line-out from your Television?

Bronze Member
Username: Adessmith

Post Number: 17
Hmm... Is the line out from the television "fixed" or "variable"? In case your not familiar with these terms, fixed outputs are indepenent of the volume setting on your tv.. and variable is effected by the volume setting your TV. Sounds like you are on variable and maybe someone accidently used the wrong remote (or wrong mode on your remote) the turn the volume down. If they turned the TV volume down instead of the receiver volume, you arent getting a hot enough signal to the receiver and you cant get it loud enough.... try to turn the volume on the tv itself up a bit and see if that helps (not too loud though, cause it will overdrive the input of your receiver and cause distortion)
If that is the case you may want to check to see if your tv has connections for fixed audio output, or a setting in the menu to change the output from variable mode to fixed mode. That way it wont happen again.

You see what I mean?

Username: Pga71

Post Number: 2
The Aux is using the audio Coax 5.1 which is louder than the TV selection which is just left right
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us