TV/Cable Box/DVD/Receiver

Username: Phattychick21

Post Number: 1
I have hooked everything up and notice my sound when listening to the radio on the receiver is much louder than when I switch to cable. I'm wondering if I have something hooked up incorrectly. Previously I had cable but not through a box and had the same sound no matter what function I used.

My TV is an older LXI so I have a TERK mini-modulator. The cable connection goes from the wall into this device, then cable goes out from the modulator to the tv and also the cable box. The modulator then has the red/white/yellow that I have going into the cable box audio OUT 1 and TV OUT 1. Then I have red and white going from cable box OUT 2 to the receiver. Is there anything I can do differently or is it a setting somewhere on my reciever that i'll just have to figure out on my own?

Thanks!

Silver Member
Username: Mccambley

BREEZY POINT, NY USA

Post Number: 132
Natalie I don't get thre reson for the Terk mini -modulator. Cable out from wall to the cable box RF CABLE IN, RF CABLE OUT TO TV. RED and White (red being right) ouy of cable box to reciver in. The modulator would be used to connect a DVD player to a TV with no YELLOW-RED-WHITE CONNECTION.( Compoisite connection).

Username: Phattychick21

Post Number: 2
Thanks for the post, at least I eliminated the modulator (apparently I thought I should still use it from a long time ago before my receiver); unfortunately the sound is still an issue--but everything works! I guess I'll just need to play around with the sound, but I can't understand why I'm having a problem....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us