OPTICAL INPUT AUDIO DELAY

Username: Lowery02

Post Number: 6
i have my xbo 360 wired up to my samsung ht- p38 surround sound system via digital optical cable, and i'm getting a split second delay in my sound. every once in a while, the sound breaks up when theres a bunch of action at once in halo 2 also.. this is while playing on xbox live.. i don't know if it does it in the campaign. .. is my system just junk?. or does this fraction of a second delay exist in many cheaper 5.1 surround systems?.. the way i could tell the sound was behind the picture was by hooking up the regular audio left and right cables to the tv, and playing the surround and tv at the same time.. i hear an echo, and the tv sounds come first.. thats the only way i could tell though, it's sort of hard to notice without the tv test. i'm about to take the sammy back and purchase a sony 600 watt surround system from walmart for 250, without the dvd player.. i'm looking forward to this system due to the 8 inch sub, and tall boy front speakers, and treble and bass ajdustment capabilities. i'm preying for no audio delay !.. give me some feedback guys.. STAT! the sony model is HTDDW670T
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us