How good is this?

Username: Broomqueen

Post Number: 1
I'm just about to purchase a home theater system for my new 52" (hasn't even arrived yet) I read a lot of things about home theaters and this one seems to be pretty good in my price range (under $200) Can someone point out pros and cons and maybe personal experience? thanks
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7016695&type=product&productCatego ryId=pcmcat40200050002&id=1099393829210

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 6930
That's very nice.

Bronze Member
Username: Jethro

Lansing, Mi

Post Number: 37
pros: value, u get 5.1 for under $200 bucks
cons: sound reproduction... sounds thin sub lacks power.

insignia is best buy's brand, they manufacture this stuff, they do a great job in my opinion, not really bad stuff i would even maybe recommend one of the insignia hdtvs for the price range.
given this, for a 52" hdtv which u prolly paid over $1300, i would step it up a notch in the sound department. if u must go w/ a home theater in box all in one solution, listen to the insignia plz.. before u buy it. i think is a good deal, but ur just doing an injustice to urself by not listening to other htib's for $150 bucks more when considering the fact u paid a nice amount for ur video.

jeff

Username: Broomqueen

Post Number: 2
Actually yesterday before you wrote jeff, i did go and listen to insignia 200w and 500w (the 1000 wasn't on display) it sounded like CRAP. hahah for like $50 i found some kickin 600w 5.1 sony, sounds awesome with lord of the rings, shakin the floor and all, thanks for everyone's opinions,

Bronze Member
Username: Jethro

Lansing, Mi

Post Number: 41
u did the right thing by listening :-)
enjoy!!

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us