Advice, which one to buy.....

Username: Purplelabel

Maracaibo, Zulia Venezuela

Post Number: 5
Between Mirage 5.1 Omnisat + 10 inch sub or Polk RM6900... thanks fellas!

Bronze Member
Username: N8d1

Baltimore

Post Number: 26
well I can't speak for the Polks but I have the Mirage Nanosat with the S12 and I'm very happy with them. There was another post I saw where someone asked about the same comparisons and the consensus was that the Mirage were better speakers. If you have the stores in your area, go audition them to see which one sounds best to you. You can hear the Mirage at Tweeter and Polk at Circuit City (I think ....or it's Best Buy)

Bronze Member

Baltimore

Post Number: 27
OK, I just realized I made an error. The Mirage speakers I have are the Microsats, not the Nanosats. Sorry for any confusion.

Username: Purplelabel

Maracaibo, Zulia Venezuela

Post Number: 10
Ok thanks...I think I decided for mirages, and now any sub and receiver recomendation?. Thanks again

Bronze Member

Baltimore

Post Number: 34
After much research I narrowed it down to a few in the $350-$400 range but I had a WAF to include as well and the Mirage S12 won out. It's a great sub. You can get it through Vanns.com for $400 shipped. Check out my initial post here that list the ones I was considering:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-audio/189569.html

I had a mispelling on one. It's suppose to be Outlaw, not Outlay. I think I see Hsu and SVS mentioned most. Each of these manufactures make other models and sizes but you can't go wrong with any listed there.

As far as amps go, depends on your budget and what features you want. On the inexpensive side, there's an all-digital Panasonic mentioned quite a bit. Some of the well-like brands include Harmon Kardon, Denon, NAD, Marantz, Pioneer Elite, Onkyo, Outlaw, Adcom, just to name a few. I went with a Denon and have been very pleased. I can't write on the others though. You can do some reading in the Receiver section for more specific info on these and others.

Bronze Member
Username: Shepyjay

Ont Canada

Post Number: 35
denon or marantz for a reciever and for the sub
sub series 6i by psb great sounding sub they also have smaller ones too. go to www.psbspeakers.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us