Speakers for Pioneer815vsx

Username: Donkey_pancho

Post Number: 1
New guy here. I am going to purchase the pioneer 815vsx for my small 10x12 room. I would like some recommendations for a speaker package or any speaker combos for this receiver under 500 bucks. If anyone can take the time to reply to this thread I would greatly appreciate it.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 5810
Greetings Ramon and welcome to the forum.

The speaker package you want...are you looking for a 5.1 complete package or just a pair for the mains?

Post Number: 2
Thanks for replying so quickly. I am looking for 5.1. I purchased the bose cinemate but it sucked. So I got rid of it. I want something with a little more kick.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5846
Check out the speakers from Athena, particularly the Micra 6. Available in BestBuy or better yet, audioadvisor.com.

You could also check out Fluance Speakers from fluance.com. They are an excellent value for your stated budget.

Post Number: 3
Thanks for the direction. I checked them both out online and I will be going to bestbuy to check out the athenas to try them out. I may end up going with the fluance because of the towers. I will give some feedback when i decide. Thanks again

Gold Member

Post Number: 5877
Remember to bring your own source material so you know what you are listening for and not the demo cd that they provide.

Enjoy the hunt:-)

Silver Member
Username: Monolgoue

Post Number: 104
Consider the Orbs, too.

Post Number: 4
Berny.. I want to say thank you for the tip on Fluance. They are excellent speakers. I will be adding a sub and that will complete the package. Thanks again

Gold Member

Post Number: 6512
I'm glad you liked it. Enjoy!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us