Humming problems...

S_Jerina
Unregistered guest
I have a labtop which is new and I want to hook it up to my 5.1 home theater system so I can listen to music throgh it. My dad bought the Creative Audigy 2 ZS soundcard which plugs into my labtop. I plugged it into the computer then used a Y-splitter cable to connect the card to the reciver. I get sound the only problem is I get this hum. I need a way to solve this. Is the problem the cord. Because when i plug my headphones into the card I dont get a hum. What would I need to do to get ride of the problem.
Thanks in advance!

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 5562
How long is the cable that you are using? Make sure that you are not using the headphone audio outputs to connect the card to your receiver.

If you still get a humm, try a ground loop isolator.

shamu
Unregistered guest
hey berny humm on this for awhile

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 5700
Humm on what?

Still following me, huh? You really want to lick my salty and sweaty balls that bad??? I told you little man, it's not gonna happen. You will have to settle for your dad and your brother. Just practice on squeezing your bunghole tight so you don't disappoint them.

Username: Mohan

Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu India

Post Number: 5
Does it really support 5.1? I doubt it. Use a stereo cables and speakers instead. Why not sell it for a optical audio?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us