Help with home audio setup

Username: Mattt

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1
I'm sure that you guys have heard this about one million times, I've read about 20 pages on this site and still haven't found anything that helps me....but here it goes. I have a poor-man's home theater setup...I don't have a whole lot of money because I'm still in college but I have a older TV with just the Coax plug on the back...I have a VCR with the coax in and out (in from cable; out to TV). Then the VCR also has two RCA areas...they are the audio and video...just the yellow and white, no red. My DVD player has a built in 5.1 Surround sound receiver built into it and currently I can listen to DVD's and play games through the DVD player and receive sound from my stereo unit. (http://www.govideo.com/Download/S3000.pdf that's the DVD player that I have) So my question is what do I need to be able to convert my coax into being able to watching basic cable with my large "surround sound" speakers...please let me know if you need more information or if you cant understand what I mean...thanks in advance...

Silver Member
Username: Cuylar

Burnsville, MN USA

Post Number: 142
So the below diagram doesn't work for you?

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us