Any Ideas On Who can Install My Home Theater

Frank1203
Unregistered guest
I'm in the process of finalizing the equipment that I am going to purchase to create a home theater / high-end music listening room. I have been working with three different Stereo stores and will most likely be buying separate pieces of the equipment from all three of these stores. The problem is one of installation. None of these places really want to install equipment purchased from their competitor stores and are obviously urging me to buy everything from them. So, my question is - can anyone refer me to how I find an independent installer who can just work for me and do the things that I need done and does not work for one of these stores? I tried the yellow pages, but am not really sure where to look. Any help help or reference would be appreciated. I am in the Philadelphia, PA area. I was even thinking of attempting it on my own, but I think some of it would be tricky (ie; hanging a plasma TV. Thanks!

Bronze Member
Username: Westcott

League City, Texas

Post Number: 11
Try this link to the ISF

http://www.imagingscience.com/

They can help you located an ISF technician who is certified for this type of work in your area.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us