Best HTIB system = Samsung

Anonymous
There is an overwhelming interest in the Onkyo S650 system on these forums....but with all do respect to Onkyo's quality and price/performance ratio on the S650, I must say people seem to be ignorant towards some other serious machines out there.

For those looking to spending a bit more, perhaps in the $800+ range, I highly recommend the Samsung ht-sk6 htib system. It will blow away any other 'one box' system out there, and rival even the most deluxe setup of separate component systems. It's simply got the best sounding sats anywhere....at a fraction of the size of the similarly priced Onkyo S755 speakers, the sk6 sats sound far superior. The integrated dvd in the receiver has all the jazz that modern technology has to offer.

The samsung ht-sk6 is simply the best htib....save yourself the money on spending for separate setups or any other one box systems that cost more like Bose or even the other onkyo models.

Anonymous
i think that glarble glag bladvak colbidoo akamuchata minggo pounilary i am happy with the doohicky
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us