Home theatre + dvd/vcr combo + digital cable box+ dlp tv set up

Username: Rawc

Corunna, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
Hello, I was looking at some help in setting this up. I currently am not the smartest at this stuff and would like some assistance. I have a dolby/stereo receiver, a memorex dvd/vcr combo, a Rgoers digital cable box and an RCA dlp scenium tv. Can anyone tell me the best way to set this up?

Silver Member
Username: Chitown

Post Number: 415
1) Read the manual
2) Connect everything through the receiver if you have enough ports

Username: Rawc

Corunna, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2
I read the manual and did what it said however I have had some problems with the digital cable that i did not experience in the past.
Anyone have other suggestions?

Deborah
Unregistered guest
Please, help I have a phillps dvr satelite reciver, a dvd-rw/r-recorder combo a kenwood digital audio/video reciver, toshiba wide screen tv. I cant find out where to hook up the dvd/vcr combo to the reciver. dvd or vcr port? I need a digram if posible to hook it all up. with the color stream cables.

timster
Unregistered guest
connect your cable trough your vcr, not the dvd side of the dvd\vcr combo, then from there connect the vcr using another line to your surroud sound receiver the from the receiver to the tv, this is how i setted mine up and ,it works perfectly, this is the basic way to do it....have fun
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us