JBL Cinemavision vs SCS300.7

Username: Efontana

Post Number: 1
Builidng a Home theater around JBL speakers. Any comments between these 2 speaker systems. Will be powered from a HK AVR-635.

Was also considering the JBL northbridge series.

Bronze Member
Username: Reinhart

Post Number: 11
All you can really do is audition them. See if the store has a good exchange policy so you can test the speakers in your listening environment and, if you don't like them, you can return them to try something else.

JBL generally makes good speakers. The Northridge is supposedly a higher end product. I'd probably try the Northridge first. - Reinhart

Rastam0n
Unregistered guest
Actually Northridge is JBL's more affordable consumer line that doesn't quite compare to their standard line. It is great compared to the likes of Sony, Onkyo, and Infinity in the same range.

Reinhart, I see you post alot of nonsense all over this site so I'm not surprised you don't know any better but perhaps you should practice what you preach and do a little research before posting advice.

Username: Mrr275

West Nayck, NY USA

Post Number: 2
I purchased the JBL SCS135 series about 4 years ago and have been quite satisfied since. They have been replaced in the product line by the SCS136 (for 7.1). Shop them on the net and give them a listen at your HT shop. Good Luck!

Username: Butkusrules

Schaumburg, Il

Post Number: 9
SCS300.7
I bought these on ebay from JBL drect they were refurbished actually just looked like 2 of the speakers were rewrapped in plastic. They sound great and the Subwoofer is a beast. Well worth the money.

Gottem for 239 delivered. JBL said shipping was going to be 45 dollars they only charged me 12. I feel lucky to have gotten them.

Username: Butkusrules

Schaumburg, Il

Post Number: 10
BTW I paired mine with a Marantz SR-5500.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us