Mitsubishi Model WS-65809 Help

Username: Secretz

Post Number: 1
If anyone can help me with the programming codes and instructions, I'd very much appreciate the help. The batteries went dead and were replaced but now I seem to need to program it again. Like a lot of people, I can't seem to find the Owners Guide. Shouldn't it already work on the TV since it's the same brand and it's the original remote? I just need help with the codes, actually, mainly the programming process. Thanks!

Bronze Member
Username: Diverhank

Huntington Beach, CA

Post Number: 86
You can download your owners guide from Mitsubishi:

Try:
http://www.mitsubishi-tv.com/support/ownersguide/default.asp?prodId=0&yearId=0&m odId=10

Username: Secretz

San Antonio, Texas USA

Post Number: 2
Hey Hank, thanks for the help!

Bronze Member
Username: Diverhank

Huntington Beach, CA

Post Number: 88
Come to think of it the remote should work with the TV without any programming codes. Are you sure the switch is at the TV position and not some other modes? You might also want to clean the battery terminals before putting in new batteries. Sometimes they get corroded by the old batteries leaking acid

Anonymous

i moved and the packers unpluged all my
stereo and video cables, i haven't a clue as to how to set my dish sat to my mitsubishi ws 55805 tv, mitsubishi reciever,vcr,dvd, and what inputs to set them at...sos from wolfcreek ut

Anonymous

i moved and the packers unpluged all my
stereo and video cables, i haven't a clue as to how to set my dish sat to my mitsubishi ws 55805 tv, mitsubishi reciever,vcr,dvd, and what inputs to set them at...sos from wolfcreek ut
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us