Polk Audio

speaker help
Unregistered guest
i wanted to hear some reviews on Polk audio from you guys.
What i want is a home theatre package that is not only good for music but home theatre also. I have a pair of cerwin vega v series speakers for my fronts but i might just ditch them for a set of betters fronts. any help would be great.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 4158
Which Polks are you looking to get?

Bronze Member
Username: Paul98

Post Number: 50
It really depends at the speaker line you are looking at. How much money are you looking to spend? There is quite a large difference from the lower end polks to the LSi series. Thats not saying that the lower end polk speakers arn't good for the money. But the LSi series is great for the money.

dan from austin
Unregistered guest
thanks for the help

http://www.circuitcity.com/rpsm/catOid/-12950/N/20012898+20012950+400/link/ref/r pem/ccd/categorylist.do

Reinhart
Unregistered guest
Another thing that could be of assistance in your speaker search is to find and check out the manufacturer's website and be familiar with their product line.

www.polkaudio.com

Polk Audio does make some very fine speakers, from entry level all the way up to the high end. You can't go wrong with them.

Just remember to audition your choices in your listening environment first before committing to the choice. With that said, be sure to purchase from a store that does have a good exchange policy as you may be returning speakers for different choices to find one that's ideal for your preferences and requirements. - Reinhart
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us