How is bose?

Bronze Member
Username: Hondarider

Glidden, Iowa U.S.

Post Number: 22
I have a bose 5.1 speaker system in my living room and i was wondering what people thought of there speakers i really like them?

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 4090
If you like them, that is all that matters. Not a lotof people here have a high opinion of Bose. But like I said, if you like them, it doesn't matter if others don't.

I can feel a flame war igniting. INCOMMMIIINNNNG!:-)

Bronze Member
Username: D_singh

Post Number: 16
For small speakers Bose definitely packs a whallop, but I don't like them for "audiophile" purposes.

Gold Member
Username: Dmwiley

Post Number: 1225
Berny is absolutely right. Why should it matter if you are happy with them? If it does matter, in my opinion they suck. Will play loud but not accurately.

The MOFO has spoken.

Hardrock
Unregistered guest
for inside info about Bose visit the link.. http://www.intellexual.net/bose.html

Username: Mango_joe

Orlando, Florida Usa

Post Number: 7
for smaller rooms where you dont want to annoy your neighbors 321 system works very good but there is defenetly better ways to go if you have the cash and the willingness to run wires everywhere

Username: Paul98

Post Number: 7
"for smaller rooms where you dont want to annoy your neighbors 321 system works very good but there is defenetly better ways to go if you have the cash and the willingness to run wires everywhere"

if you want to throw your money away that is. If you only want to use 2 speakers why not spend the money on a pair of real speakers, and a 2 channel receiver.

Now for the original question. Bose is terrible for the money, you can get much better speakers if you spend the same amount of money on something else.

Bronze Member

Orlando, Florida Usa

Post Number: 31
have you ever had one in you house ? no i didnt think so some big expert you are you have no idea what you are talking about

Bronze Member
Username: D_singh

Post Number: 20
shamuchef...actually, Paul S is quite right indeed. I own a lifetsyle system and I'm terribly disappointed not only in the acoustimass "subwoofer", but the brain or the "media center" is a piece of crap too. For that much money, I could have purchased a nice 600-700 watt amp and be able to drive a decent set of speakers and a better woofer, granted the size would definitely be a lot larger than the Bose system.

And shamuchef, don't assume someone doesn't have something.

Anonymous

shamuchef...you are showing total ignorance in this forum. Do not flame anybody for having a different opinon, and tell them they do not know what they are talking about.

Being a noobie, you really should look at the forum rules.

Bronze Member

Orlando, Florida Usa

Post Number: 35
anonymous bite me you dont have a opinion here

Bronze Member

Orlando, Florida Usa

Post Number: 36
d singh sound like a arab suicide bomber to me towelhead

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 239
shamuchef, your a punk ive seen your posts thus far and all they do is cut people down. Get a life bud this aint the place for your senseless bullsh!t.

bose is overpriced!!!!
Unregistered guest
Went to the Bose outlet center in San Antonio Texas. First I tried the 321 system, I watched and listened to 2 fast 2 furious.
All I heard was front speakers. I tried some more systems out but the prices forced me to laugh. I have not laughed this much since I watched Dumb and Dumber on the first day. All Bose equipment sounds like it is missing something and I think I know what is is mids and lows. I think Gary Coleman said it best when he said this is the biggest rip off since webster!!!
I watched Eric Clapton give a concert on dvd and I could not hear half the music.

Word of advice :

dont buy Bose! If you have little space or live in a apartment invest in some book shelf speakers .
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us