Connection diagram help PLEASE

Username: Kmal7788

Post Number: 1
Which cables do I use, and from where to where? I have a Samsung HLP4663W HDTV, a Scientific Atlanta Explorer 3250HD Digital Cable Box, a Sansui VRDVD4005 VCR/DVD recorder combo, and a 25 year old stereo receiver. I want to be able to watch TV or a Tape or a DVD and hear the sound through the speakers, and I want to be able to turn off the TV and listen to music channels from the cable box, and I want to be able to record from the TV and/or cable box on both tapes and dvds. I have all sorts of cables, but not sure which ones to use and in which order to connect everything. Help! Please reply to email KMAL7788@aol.com. Thanks!

Silver Member
Username: Chitown

Post Number: 329
Start by getting rid of your receiver. I don't know what it is, but I can guarantee it does not have the connections you need to do what you want to do.

Here is a discussion threads with lots of pictures for hookup.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-theater/113395.html

Make sure you look through the archives of this thread also.

Unregistered guest
i have a old rca dolby pro logic audio theatre intrgrated stereo reciever 190 watts and lost the installation manuall durring a move. how do i hook up the speakers to the ins and outs on the back of reciever? maybe a diagram please. thanks a bunch
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us