Scammers in Mass.

Anonymous

WELL I have a great story..... two guys ,same white van, same story with extra equipment left over, and the old same story abut t*tt*es and beer. It was a millenium 5.1 system. they showed a magazine that had them for 3000.00 and they wanted 800.00 i said 300.00 and they easily said yes. then they asked for 20.00 for beer and to go to the t*tty bar. AT FIRST they got me.... but then i came on here. and found all these stories. SO i got the b*tches Back. they had given me there phone number in case i wanted anything at a later time so once i found out what happened i called and said my buddy wanted some stuff and had them meet me... at that point i had my girlfriend and my buddy waiting in a different car for them and me and another friend in my car waiting for the WHITE VAN to arrive. at that point when they stupidly showed up i got my money back and now am waiting on the cops to take care of thier a$$e$... SO YEAH I DID GET SCREWED AT FIRST.... BUT I GOT THE LAST LAUGH... SO TO ALL THE SCAM ARTISTS OUT THERE WATCH YOUR BACK B*TCHES! THIS WAS IN BELLINGHAM, MA there license plate is MA REG. 39SD47 it was a white GMC SAFARI. one guy said his name was steve and the other was Jon.... and they said they were gonna keep doin it so keep ur eyes out....

street hustler
Unregistered guest
You got your money back, and now you think your the big slickster? You were dealing with amateur speakermen my friend... rookies.

The last dork who called me and said "my buddy wants some too" ended up losing half of the equipment he bought in the first place.

Rock on, tough guy.

street hustler
Unregistered guest
You got your money back, good for you? You were dealing with amateur speakermen my friend... rookies.

The last dork who called me and said "my buddy wants some too" ended up losing half of the equipment he bought in the first place.

Rock on.

street hustler
Unregistered guest
I tried to edit my post to make it a bit more friendly. Sorry about the screw-up.

Late.

MOOSE THE SPEAKERMAN
Unregistered guest
just to let ya know.... i work with these meat heads and they are rooks jon c u steve is gettin better

STFO!!!

MOOSE THE SPEAKERMAN
Unregistered guest
just to let ya know.... i work with these meat heads and they are rooks jon c u steve is gettin better

STFO!!!

MOOSE THE SPEAKERMAN
Unregistered guest

STFO!!!

Speaker GOD
Unregistered guest
ATTN ALL SPEAKERMEN!!!! Wanna join the dream team......real deals!!! Company owned and ran by the best in the biz.......email or call now!!

STFO
and to all the ducks out there sell ya later!!

nICKYFRMVEGAS
Unregistered guest
who are u? whAT # PALERMO VA 6.1 ON GOOGLE EMAIL ME
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us