Movie Receiver?

theHAGGIS
Unregistered guest
I've gone thru the last years' threads, but haven't seen too many addressing the best receivers for Movies(and Gaming). I looking for something to hook all my consoles thru, so i need at least 3 component inputs, other than that /shrugs...So far I was leaning towards the HK, but heard they were better for music..Any help will be appreciated.

Gold Member
Username: Paul_ohstbucks

Post Number: 2159
That depends on several variables.

You might want to check them out for yourself, and if you have a more specific question, ask away......

theHAGGIS
Unregistered guest
Okey dokey

Budget: around $600
Uses: Movies/TV/Console Games 99% of the time

I want to run all my video/audio signal from xbox, PS2(using component cables) and DirectTV(S-video)into the receiver and out to the TV(component cables (Hitachi 57F710S)). I'm running the DVD video straight into the tv(component cables) & the audio into the receiver.

The HK AVR435 has the right amount of component inputs(3), but i read that this is more of a music receiver than a movie receiver.

So with the above info in mind, which Brand/Model of receivers would you all recommend.

Gold Member
Username: Paul_ohstbucks

Post Number: 2171
It depends on your listening habits and personal preferences. Like I said before, you need to check them out in person and learn about what each does, how each does it, and a preference will emerge.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us