I can't play anything loud!

Username: Taker4life

Post Number: 1
When I go to turn up the volume, the thing clicks off, and says E2.
if I have the home theater set to really low levels, it's fine. but when I turn it up, during non-dialogue scenes, that message thing comes up. I dont know what's the deal. Could anyone help out with this issue? by the way, I just moved the system out of my room, and into the living room. I maybe screwed up with the cables, but Im really not sure.

Silver Member
Username: Thx_3417

Post Number: 873
Upload

shane parker

Well I can't read your mind though, but maybe you can give some thought to reading the manual, as that's what it is designed for, and this is the reason that 95% of you that don't read the manual for troubleshooting problems, and you will more likely find the funny that is cursing the shut-down E2 sounds like error to me.

And the loudspeakers are not impendence friendly to the AVR, are they 4 ohm loudspeakers?

Silver Member

Post Number: 874
Upload

shane parker

Note if the cable if indeed it as got a short in it, it will be crossing over with the other terminal like + positive and -- negative the two of them are not going to get along very well.

Go though the setting up of it again and read the manual at the same time if it continues ask the salesman or saleswoman to pop on over, to see if they can solve the funny?

Username: Taker4life

Post Number: 2
The thing is I got this from my friend for 120 bucks. he didn't have the manual. so I kind of had to teach my self. 2 years, and a thousand headaches later Ive gotten it down pat. but when I brought it out here, this happened. I appologize. I should have stated that I didnt have a manual. I will replace all the cables, and the report back

Thanks again for posting.

Unregistered guest
I would Not rush to replace your cables just yet. First check your connections. It sounds like your wires are crossed on your speakers. Check to make sure (+) is connected to red terminal on speaker and receiver, (-) is connected to black terminal of speakers and receiver. Also check to make sure ther are no strands of wire crossing over and touching the other posts or wires. Hope this helps.

www.digitalhsolutions.com

Silver Member
Username: Dmwiley

Post Number: 985
Sweet. Andy, you're crazy.

Silver Member

Post Number: 891
Upload

Dale,

Sweet as can be, that's the true sweetness in me coming out my feminine side.....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us