Where to get onkyo ht-s650?/

Anonymous
whats up guys. i am trying to find the best deal on this system.so far the best i could find was 470.00. any suggestions?

Bryan
The best deal I have found is soundcity.com. They have periodic specials of 13% off so the total delivered price is only $434. I think if you use the promotion code of scw13 you can get that 13% discount at any time.

Plus, they are an authorized dealer so you get full warranty benefits.

Anonymous
Soundcity...although I purchased mine from CircuitCity.com and had them pricematch Soundcity.com at $434 shipped (I'm in NJ and Soundcity has a physical storefront in NJ, so it wasn't that hard for me) and CC gave me 110% of the difference. Did a store-pickup in Delaware so I didn't incur any sales tax. Got a $30 giftcard from CC and will receive $100 MSN dollars in Feb...obviously I got a great price due to TIMING! Still, $434 is an awesome price.

Anonymous
I got it from Circuit City for $400.10.
A local competitor HH Gregg had it for $410 but CC beat it.

Anonymous
Try www.vanns.com

Walt
Just picked up the 650 at CC. They price matched SoundCity at $399. I live in South NJ so I don't know if that factored in to dealing with CC, since SoundCity has a storefront in North NJ. Once I got the NJ store to match SoundCity. I called a Delaware store to match the NJ CC. Why Delaware???...TAX FREE! Also got the Onkyo 5-disc DVD/CD player to match, essentially building the Onkyo HT-S655DVC System. With price match and no sales tax, I saved $142. Total cost -- $698 from an Onkyo "AUTHORIZED" dealer.

Anonymous
I have a refurbished unit that I bought from onkyo and am now trying to sell on ebay. If you contact me at codyschouten@mail.weber.edu before any bids on my auction and can sell it to you for $410.

If you want it, you'd better hurry.

Anonymous
www.vanns.com does not charge tax and shipping is free.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us