White van speaker scam

qualified speakerman opportunity
Unregistered guest
Are you looking to get in to this business in an HONEST and legitimate way?

We furnish tax identification numbers, seller's permits, solicitation licenses, receipts, warranties, business cards, company shirts and vehicles.

We practice an HONEST pitch and sell a quality product at a fair price. No hype.

1st month: salary + commission + bonus.

Read our mission statement prior to responding.

Go to:
www.burckhards.com
contact@burckhards.com

genuine speakerman mission statement
Unregistered guest
1. Our business is founded upon common-sense principle and committed to total integrity.

2. Deceptive sales techniques are not tolerated, nor do we condone the use of high
pressure manipulation. We believe that an honorable salesman will channel creativity and
excitement into meaningful, honest productivity.

3. To treat each of our customers with dignity and respect is our #1 priority. We value the
appreciation that is generated from this kind of an enterprise.

4. We offer an excellent product at a great price. To create a sense of value we never rely
upon an overly-inflated MSRP. We believe that a straight-forward fair deal is a better
alternative. Our lower expenses allow us to compete with even the largest retail outlet, and
we are pleased to pass along these savings.

5. Lastly, we welcome both criticism and review. The suggestions of our friends, families
and customers have, and will continue to be, an integral consideration in the building of
our business.

www.burckhards.com

positive
Unregistered guest
"What a refreshing change... a speakerman with morals! Now, if they were all like him and if the speaker distributors took responsibility for their product, did not keep their locations hard to find, and provided refunds like legitimate companies do, then Scam Shield could even endorse such an operation."

Response from Scam Shield
09/02/03

"Simon, I acknowledge you for having the courage to do what is right. If all of the speaker companies chose to do business the way you have, there would be no Scam Shield."

Jeff Smith, Scam Shield
05/02/05

"You live up to your words, my man! Thank you for replying back. To be honest, I wasn't sure if you'd reply back, but now that I know you are a man of your word and at least willing to help, I'm convinced. The model I have is the DPA 2.8i towers. I was just hoping you had an extra cover laying around.
By the way, I think your site is right on! Thanks again."

D. Ellis, customer
06/10/05

www.burckhards.com

Bronze Member
Username: Feot

Texas USA

Post Number: 34
so are you selling a job or some speakers?

qualified speakerman opportunity
Unregistered guest
Hi Feot and all,

We do sell speakers on the street and are currently training like-minded, able individuals how to "hustle" in an HONEST and respectable way.

We hope to change the face of this somewhat crude and misunderstood industry (street sales). This most certainly cannot be done overnight and may be totally impossible. We will continue to do our part none the less.

Our mission statement explains our values. Please visit our website.

www.burckhards.com

CO. OWNER -PALERMO
Unregistered guest
lol ok good luck Why do we have to take the full load of the responsibilty, these people let themselfs challenge there own morals..and go along with the fictonal disseption of the (So called boss)
i to admit there are more (BAD):-( speakerguys THAN GOODbut I to am trying to change the buiz. For starters,as far as i know my Co. is the only one to give DRUGTESTS
and we do criminal background checks to make sure no theft charges of any kind ,or any child related crimes. I know this is verry little to clean it up,but we more than make up for it in our strive to FEED and HOUSE the homeles and we often do food drives in the 5 offices we have. I wish u all well and watch out for the lawyers their the real crooks S.T.F.O

Speakerman101
Unregistered guest
www.burckhards.com
The ultimate street hustle.

oregon
Unregistered guest
Yes speakers make you bank. If you have a crew going you can make thousands a day. Its not any fun i date a speaker guy. He has about 20 lackies working for him out there everyday slamming sets. joyful its all scamming

Reinhart
Unregistered guest
As long as you are honest about what you sell and tell your customers what they are actually getting, then there are morals being exhibited at that point.

But, still. White van speakers are still white van speakers, complete with all of their shortcomings, no matter if they are sold ethically or not.

Ultimately, deception would still be required to sell the speakers because they do not even pass for entry level if audited seriously compared to inexpensive entry level offerings from a hi-fi store.

If the speakers were truly described as they are, they would never sell.

Products from serious companies actually do take the time, spend the money, and have the dilligence and knowledge necessary to actually engineer and craft speakers that not only make sound, but do that job properly. That level of effort does demand a higher than normal retail price to make the business worthwhile.

The aforementioned effort is not existent in white van products because it's not apparent inside white van products; they are built with what's necessary to just make sound and to look impressive and are supported by dubious specifications and false literature.

They are still products that are not worth consideration under full scrutiny from a comprehensive audition and comparison with speakers that are truly good. - Reinhart

lonkok lam
Unregistered guest
you all wrong, i sell speakers many time for good price sometime for high price i chinese i make speaker for low price, this busieness!
same in my country where my speaker maker make 1 bowl of rice a day to make speaker. end of story you capatalistic swine!

lonkok lam
Unregistered guest
you all wrong, i sell speakers many time for good price sometime for high price i chinese i make speaker for low price, this busieness!
same in my country where my speaker maker make 1 bowl of rice a day to make speaker. end of story you capatalistic swine!

Jamster
Unregistered guest
Me love you long time 2. Too funny.

Reinhart are you still lurking around? Do you get a kick out of baiting people to start trouble with you? Thats all you seem to attract. Why do you continue to write longwinded statements? I read enough of these threads and people just continue to rip into you but you keep posting the same crap over and over as if we've never seen it before.

Yes, the speakers suck and aren't worth it. Get over it. Guys that got scammed don't even spend so much time 'combatting this evil'.

Get over it dude. Move on.

Leverty
Unregistered guest
Reinhart, if you have a story email me at Leverty778@email.com im stopping these crooks and anyone who would like to join email me. Tell me your stories, share some ideas and keep spreading the word. We will stop this bullshit, i promise. Stay positive.

Anonymous

yes go ahead and email Leverty. He can now get your e-mail address and sell it to a company for another scam.

he will ask you for money so he can "get" this scammers

suckas!

Username: Debare

Post Number: 4
Avoid these street hustling speaker con artists like the plague. They are currently working in the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley of British Columbia (BC) Canada, scamming hundreds of victims a week. I was lucky and got my money from Andrew Radford (604-220-8894) after I found Commonwealth Distributors in North Vancouver. Canadians, watch out for white vans and fast talking scammers in Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster, West Vancouver, Surrey, Coquitlam, Port Moody, Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows, Langley, White Rock, Abbotsford, Aldergrove, Cloverdale, Chilliwack, Mission and Hope. Many more details at https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-theater/15201.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us