Sony DAV-DZ100 - Audio Input?

Sidaho
Unregistered guest
Just bought the above and set it up - plays DVDs fine with surround sound, but I can't figure out how to get sound from my TV.
My TV and Digibox both have audio outputs but I can't figure out how to connect them to the Sony unit.
I was expecting to see audio input jacks on the back of the machine, but there aren't any!
The back of the machine has the following connections and nothing else:

14 Speaker jacks
Euro AV Output to TV
AM Terminal
FM Coaxial Jack

The manual says:
"First perform the video connection, and then audio connection.
With your TV's audio output connected to this system, you can listen to TV sound through the system speakers."

It then goes on to show you how to connect the video cords (DVD scart out to TV scart in), but fails to go on to explain how to make the audio connection.

I have read the manual cover to cover several times, and cannot figure this out - please help!

Atholl
Unregistered guest
I bough one of these yesterday and have TV sound working fine. The only connection between the TV and the DZ100 is the SCART lead. The TV is obviously sending audio out through this to the DZ100. Works well. You may find only one of the SCARTs on your tele supports in/out audio. Try that. Make sure the SCART cable is fully wired too. Good luck!

Spikelee02
Unregistered guest
is there nything that needs configuring on the dvd player to let sound come trough from tv?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us