Onkyo 770

Chris Wade
Unregistered guest
I recently purchased an Onkyo 770 home theater system. I love the sound but I am confused about something. In the system guide, it shows about a dozen different dolby and dts listening modes and I can't access any of them. I can only access the simulated surround modes.

I'm using a PS2 as my DVD player and I'm running optical audio cable to the receiver. From what little I can tell, the receiver is still only receiving an analog signal but I don't see how that is possible through an optical cable.

Can anybody help me?

Username: Hunter777

Youngstown, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1
i got the sme situation, tell me if you find out. i got the 7.1 system and yea, it sounds great.

Unregistered guest
hey everyone I got a set of tr-2840 in on a car deal about 6 to 8 months ago and to be honest i love the sound. i own a thrift/buy sell trade store and wouldnt hesitate to sell these speakers. I would do it more honestly of course and let the customers hear them for themselves but i dont doubt a bit that they would buy them up.i think if you can get a set of tr-2840 speakers for under 400.00 you got a decent deal. very crisp highs and great bass.
i have also owned a set of 5.1 dogg suround sound and they were good also. not worth 400.00 but maybe 200.00
If the white van came calling in my neighborhood i must say, I would buy. first I would show them this website and threaten to call the police if i didnt get a real good deal.lol
just my thoughts.

dummycas
Unregistered guest
hey sunnycas...wut does your greedy husbandgetting scamedn got 2 do wid the onkyo??? you're a dummy much like your husband thaz y he got scammed
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us