Help with Panasonic TH-42PWD7UY hookup

Username: Tuacamo

Kansas city, Missouri Usa

Post Number: 3
I have recently purchased the Panasonic commercial monitor TH-42PWD7UY model and am running it through a Yamaha receiver (HTR-5860), with a DVR recorder cable box, and Toshiba DVD player. I have hooked everything up and the dvd is working fine (video & audio). The cable or tv broadcast I receive sound only, no picture. I have tried everything I can think of. The monitor only has an RGB connection so I have run RGB connections from the cable box and dvd player into the receiver, then another RGB from the receiver to the monitor. The cable box has a coaxial cable coming from the wall (through a surge protector) into cable "in". There is still an unused cable "out" (coaxial) outlet on the back of the cable box unused. Do I need to run something from the cable "out" on the cable box to the receiver as well as the RGB cable from the cable box to the receiver? I thought the RGB connection from cable box to receiver would take the place of coaxial. Also, if I need to run something from the coaxial cable out on the cable box to the receiver, does it require some sort of coaxial to S video adaptor to plug into receiver? Thanks in advance for the help. Steve.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us